Friday, August 1, 2008

Back to School!

My School Promise by unknown

Each day I'll do my best
And I won't do any less.
My work will always please me,
And I won't accept a mess.
I'll color very carefully,
My writing will be neat.
And I will not be happy,
Till my papers are complete.
I'll always do my homework,
And try my best on every test.
I won't forget my promise,
I'll do my BEST!!!


Please bring these supplies to class the first week of school:

SCHOOL SUPPLIES


* Three-ring binder
* Two spiral notebooks
* Binder paper
* Two pencils
* Two red pens
* Two blue pens
* Eraser
* Pencil Sharpeners
* Emergency Lunch
* Box of Kleenex
* Scissors
* Low-odor Dry Erase EXPO Markers and a sock (for math white-boards)

Supply Check will be on Friday, August 15th

1 comment:

Nick said...

HI! Mr. Sweet,
This is Nick Cruse.I was wondering who is in our class?Please can you post a class list? THANKS