Tuesday, April 13, 2021

WEEK OF APRIL 12-16

 Asynch Work Tuesday 

Do page 1 of return to school after Covid Packet (New Hobby)

Make a paper airplane with white construction paper


Asynch Work Wednesday

Do page 2 + 3 in Return to School packet

Write a Title in Block Letters on your Argument Book Cover, Write the author, and draw a picture that symbolizes your writing.

Finish Comprehension question in Tuck Everlasting (Chapter 3 + 4)


Thursday Asynch Review

P. 4+5 in School Packet/Finish Reading through Chapter 6

Finish Week 17 Studies Weekly Articles and questions

Continue Book Cover

Finish Rough Draft of Argument Writing + Finish Moby Max Writer’s

Opt Outs (in composition book write: 5 things I see

5 Things I hear, 5 Things I feel, 5 Things I'm thinking

While sitting outside in nature complete these lists of 20 things and create at least a 10-line poem


Friday Asynch Review

Finish History Quiz Week 17

Finish Math 4.4

Vocabulary Quiz

Finish Argument Rough Draft

Packet p. 6 + 7

Airplane Data. Launch your Airplane 7 Times and measure the distance in Feet/inches. together as a team

Use composition book to record data.



WE'RE BACK!!!



"What's up Wednesday"
What was yesterday like coming back to school? Feelings/Thoughts? What did you like/dislike?
Octavia Jarrett
9:10 AM
I really liked it because we all got to hang out and catch up as well as see friends. The part I disliked was that we had to wear masks WHILE hiking up a hill and social distancing.
Lila Crigger
9:11 AM
Yesterday was fun, we hiked up cow hill, we played some games and we all to see each other and hangout and talk. Something I didn't like very much was having to social distance and be so far away from eachother.
Elleson Mumford
9:11 AM
Coming back to school yesterday was very very fun! I was so excited to see my class and you ( Mr. Sweet). I liked being outside on the top of the hill of Cow . What i disliked was the plexiglass. I didnt like the glare. I also wish school could be normal soon and not have to have as many restrictions.
Jada Francis
9:11 AM
I liked seeing everyone after along time. If was fun to see people in real life. I kind of disliked the walk up cow hill because it was very windy and tiring. And wearing a mask made it hard to. Other than that it was pretty fun.
Bianca Bogaard Medinilla
9:12 AM
I think it was really cool to see everyone and actually get to talk face to face. I didn't really dislike anything. I really liked the walk up cow hill. It was also fun to play pig with the class.
Rylie Knudsen
9:12 AM
i didst really dislike anything it was just trying to settle in it was nice to finally get back to school and see all of my friends
Jace Sandman
9:12 AM
I really did not mind the masks it is something we all need to get used to and we still got to hike up to cow hill which was kinda fun because of the masks I think the hike up everyone was out of breath.
and made paper airplanes.
Alyena Sampson
9:14 AM
I liked that we got to see friends in class. I also was really happy to see my funny best friend Leah.
Emma Votava
9:14 AM
When I came back to school, it was weird. It kinda felt like nothing had ever changed, and we'd never taken a 1 year break. When I walked into the classroom, I don't think you would have ever guessed that we have never all been together in person. Of course, the only thing that reminded that everything wasn't exactly the same, was the masks and the shields around the desks, and having to keep distance. But, I think we picked up right where we left off.
Samantha Townsend
9:14 AM
I think it was pretty fun except I was really tired after walking up cow hill.Otherwise it was really nice to see other people .
Noah Slezak
9:14 AM
It was fun and I liked the outdoors and games of it and sharing stuff about what we learnd over the online school but i wish we had recess.
John Niswonger
9:15 AM
i really liked how we got to see every one and how it felt like the first day of school. b ut i wished we got to do group activatys so we could become mpre sochall again.
Xavier Hunter
9:15 AM
i loved yesterday but it would better if it were longer and if there were ressses i liked hiking up cow hill and loved seeing everyone.
Gabriella Wickham
9:15 AM
Going to school was great it felt like a step forward and I had a lot of fun seeing everyone again. Although it did kind of suck have to wear masks an spread out with the plastic shields. It was defiantly worth it though.
Simone Narog
9:16 AM
It was really short, but was still fun. We weren't able to have enough time to do more.
Makena Fernandez
9:16 AM
I thought it was great we got to go on a hike and see everyone again. And we even got to play some games. so overall it was really fun. I disliked having to wear masks up our hike and all around but theres not really anything we can do about it.but it honestly was worth it. I never thought wed be abel to do in person learning this year, and I´m so happy that we did.
Leah Nelson
9:17 AM
When i went back to school, it was fun making paper airplanes and walking up cowhill and throwing the paper airplanes. having to sit accross the room from my freinds is taking points off becaus unfortunatly, i am stitting next to boys :/
Dustin Long
9:17 AM
//going to school yester day was fun. it was nice to see all our friends but it was realy short and it all whaen my vary qoic and making the paper areplanes was fan and i loved hiking up cow hill
Lila Crigger
9:21 AM
Another thing I disliked was how short school was
oh and also being the last bus stop
even though my stop isnt even far from the school

WHAT 3 THINGS WOULD YOU SAY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? WHY?

Elleson Mumford
9:17 AM
Make a difference
Cole McGillicuddy
9:18 AM
try your hardest
Gabriella Wickham
9:19 AM
believe in yourself
Jada Francis
9:19 AM
Go for it
Dustin Long
9:19 AM
use less plastic
Dylan DiPalma
9:19 AM
Always be yourself Never give up believe in yourself
Lila Crigger
9:19 AM
be the change
Gabriella Wickham
9:19 AM
See the good
Martin Sweet
9:19 AM
Love others more!
Jace Sandman
9:19 AM
Be the change
Elleson Mumford
9:19 AM
"Make a difference." This is important because making a difference doesnt hvae to be huge, it could be one little thing. For example, helping out and doing your part to help your community can make a diffence.
Bianca Bogaard Medinilla
9:20 AM
Believe in others
Layla Higgins
9:20 AM
never doubt your self
Octavia Jarrett
9:20 AM
live for the rain, or always be yourself
Noah Slezak
9:20 AM
just have fun
Lila Crigger
9:20 AM
jace i already did that one
Jace Sandman
9:20 AM
ok
Gabriella Wickham
9:20 AM
Make life epic
Martin Sweet
9:20 AM
We tend to be pretty self absorbed in life and need to get off our phones, look up and love others in tangible ways.
Alyena Sampson
9:20 AM
Always have a friend give nothing up love yourself
Rylie Knudsen
9:20 AM
help the earth
John Niswonger
9:20 AM
to be helpful, dont be afraid of change, love your self for who you are.
Layla Higgins
9:21 AM
always support others
Gabriella Wickham
9:21 AM
Prove them wrong
Cole McGillicuddy
9:21 AM
it is important to try your hardest because I you don't try as hard as you can then you wont be the best that you can be.
Jada Francis
9:21 AM
I chose "Go for It" because you might only have one chance to do something and if don't go for it you will always be wondering what would have happened if you had.
Layla Higgins
9:21 AM
never say never
Jace Sandman
9:21 AM
Commit or quit
Xavier Hunter
9:21 AM
be good to others dont give up live life to the fullest
John Niswonger
9:22 AM
\
Dylan Bergh
9:22 AM
Make a change, because are earth is getting poluted and it like a flower if you dont take care of it then its going to die.
Makena Fernandez
9:22 AM
be yourself , never doubt others
Octavia Jarrett
9:22 AM
i feel that many people try to act a certain way in order to be cool or to have friends when in reality its much cooler to have real friends that don´t care how you act
Noah Slezak
9:22 AM
just have fun. most people are really stressed out and people just need to have fun and do things that you love
Lila Crigger
9:23 AM
I chose "Be the Change"because you can't just expect things to change or happen without anybody doing anything, you have to be very passionate about that thing and try to do things to make that change happen.
Rylie Knudsen
9:23 AM
because you walk around your world and you see trash everywhere and people treating the world like a garbage can
Dustin Long
9:23 AM
us eless plastic because we are distroying the inviement usine so much plastic
Dakota Bamford
9:23 AM
never give up, be yourself, and don´t stop fighting for what you believe in. I chose these words because they are strong statements that we all should follow.
Jace Sandman
9:23 AM
I choose "commit or quit" because you at least have to try out new things and to commit to it before you just give up and never try it agian
Emma Votava
9:23 AM
Don't be afraid. I think this is something good to live by because sometimes you just need to take a leap of faith.
Bianca Bogaard Medinilla
9:24 AM
I chose believe in other because it is important to believe that other people than our self's can help you. I



No comments: