Sunday, September 27, 2009

WEEK 7

WEEKLY RIDDLE
"I am always excited
I tell people where things are at
You can play a game on me
I'm very rich
I give percentages
I am always looking up
And.......
I look like a light in the sky
I keep things arranged that are to my right
I keep things arranged that are to my left
What are We?"

WEEKLY QUOTE
Word of the Week
On Empathy:
“If you just learn a single trick, Scout, you'll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.” Atticus Finch

Scott Adams: Empathy Quotes
Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.

HOMEWORK MONDAY

Read - 4th grade-Ch.15
5th Grade-20+21 Sign of the Beaver
Math-Finish L41-4th-p.171+172 in HM Wkbk
5th-p.61 in HM Wkbk
Spelling/Vocab-Write one sentence for each word correctly IN CURSIVE
Due THURSDAY
RETURN FIELD TRIP FORM + $1
WRITING-Finish Persuasive Essay-Due Wednesday
CHOOSE News Teams article by Thursday

HOMEWORK TUESDAY
Reading-4th-Ch.16
5th-Ch.22
Math-Spiral Review
Spelling-See Mon.
Writing-Finish Persuasive Essay-Due Wednesday
Choose News Team Article-Summary due Thursday

HOMEWORK WEDNESDAY

No reading
No math
Finish Spelling
STUDY VOCAB/DLR FOR TESTS
Do News Team Summary + attach article, grading sheet and summary together
*Make sure to fill out info. on scoring sheet.* If you lose it, you may
print another up from the link on the blog
I AM SICK AND WE WILL HAVE MRS. WESTON AS OUR SUB

THURSDAY
No homework

No comments: