Monday, September 14, 2020

WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 14-18th

Asynch Work Monday

Make sure parents pick up packets for the week today

Read 30 min. AR Book

Do Math Review from Chapter 1 on BIG ideas math on the computer

Do Extra Credit opportunities, if you wish

Finish Chapter 1 comprehension page from Hatchet in packet

Do any makeup work...see iGrades


Asynchronous Tuesday: 

Take Studies Weekly Quiz Week 3

Finish Math Quiz

Finish Reading Comprehension Ch. 2 Hatchet

Read 30 min.!

BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT TONIGHT AT 6pm!


Mrs. Jones Principal Slide Show

Asynchronous Work Wednesday

Reading - Finish Chapter 4 in Hatchet + do comprehension questions

Math - Finish Quiz 1.4-1.6 on p. 44 in book on paper we created/or you printed

Crossword Word Search in packet (Go to ELA classwork in google classroom for words)

Study Africa Map for quiz on Friday.....

http://www.ilike2learn.com/ilike2learn/africa.html
Optional: Extra Credit Hatchet!

Asynchronous Thursday Work

Writing: finish first two pages of your Narrative Story. Use dialogue and different ways to say “said”

Math: Finish Practice Chapter Test/Turn in Quiz 1.4-1.6 in Google Classroom with pic of paper (You can use breakout groups to help each other!)

Finish Chapter 5 + Comprehension Questions

This packet is due Monday (Do a little of Word Search)


Friday Asynchronous Work

Finish Chapter 6 + Comprehension Questions

Finish Chapter 1 Math Test on Computer and submit/turn in

Finish Hatchet Packet by Monday


Remind your parents for Monday pickup/drop off:

Dropping Off : Africa Map

Hatchet Packet PUT YOUR NAME ON EACH OF THOSE!!!


PUT YOUR NAME AND # ON YOUR WORK!

Picking Up:

  1. White Board and Markers

  2. Math papers for tests/quizzes

  3. New Science World

  4. Hatchet Packet



Exciting intros to our narratives shared from today!
Bianca Bogaard Medinilla
10:59 AM
Rrrrrh went the car when we stoped in the parking lot of the SPCA.
Lila Crigger
10:59 AM
Foe my intro I starting by telling my location and who I was with
*for
Derek Allen
10:59 AM
I sprinted out the car, bag on my shoulders, trying to get to practice on time
Dylan DiPalma
10:59 AM
I ran down the trail on my way to a great breakfast
Emma Votava
11:00 AM
"Happy Birthday to you," I sang. It was my friend's birthday and we were all huddled around the cake. I was having a blast, and I had no idea what was to come.
Lila Crigger
11:00 AM
Over the summer My cousins and I went to Sunriver, Oregon.
Jace Sandman
11:00 AM
Sirens where being herd from a distance from my house
Dylan Bergh
11:01 AM
Smack the sound of my ankle rocking my ankle against a rock sceeming in pain just like my little brother crieing
Ella Inderlied
11:01 AM
"I'm gonna fall," i thought, "and this snow will be my icy grave!"
Leah Nelson
11:01 AM
Smack! I slammed onthe ground like a bomb hitting the ground
Simone Narog
11:01 AM
"Neigh," I was in a world of wonder; me and my horse were both experiencing something new, I was excited for what had to come.
Layla Higgins
11:02 AM
have you ever wandered what it feels like when a river raft flipped over, and you get held under the water for 5 seconds?
Jada Francis
11:03 AM
"Oh my gosh! I just saw a stingray!" I shouted from the boat, my finger following the dark shape moving silently on the ocean floor
Octavia Jarrett
11:03 AM
¨Bing" the text went.I paused that entertaining tella novella i was watching to check my social life.I stared at it, It stared back. I let the tears that were building up in my eyes release. One by one they started trickling out.
Cole McGillicuddy
11:04 AM
are you ready for your baseball game?
my dad asked
David Samples
11:04 AM
!crack i fell to the ground onto a uneven brick braking my arm !
Cole McGillicuddy
11:05 AM
"Are you ready for your baseball game?" my dad asked.
Makena Fernandez
11:05 AM
boom he hit of the baceball slammed against my face
Hayden Weber
11:05 AM
Zoom! my brother just started dashing towards me
Andre Johnston
11:05 AM
i was playing tag and then i fell and broke my rist
Elleson Mumford
11:05 AM
Are we gonna write our little part hook and then say whathappening in the first part?
John Niswonger
11:05 AM
swoosh!! flyng down the mountien haveing fun thinking nothing can stop me everthing was good till...

Jada Francis
11:06 AM
I floated on my back, trying to take in every detail. The smell, the noises, the warm touch of the water against my skin
Dakota Bamford
11:07 AM
we were just getting ready for a lovely hike but we didn't know that we were going to get traped in a place of lonesomeness.

Alyena Sampson
11:10 AM
have you ever went kayaking and you were at the end of the boat and your legs were under the boat and a big rock comes and scrapes all of the bottom of your legs and it hurts a lot and you have lots of scrapes and scratches on your legs
Octavia Jarrett
11:10 AM
¨Bing¨ the text went. I paused that trashy tella novella i was partly watching to check my social life. i stared at it, it stared back. I let the tears that were building up release. One by one they started trickling out.


No comments: